Business Operations Specialist/Manager
Moment is a revolutionary startup beverage brand that is the winner of the top industry award, the BevNET New Beverage Showdown, and has been featured on Shark Tank and in major press nationally (Glamour, Forbes, Refinery 29).
Our natural botanical beverages use a proprietary formulation to replicate the feeling of meditation. A portion of our proceeds goes towards supporting mental health non-profits.
We are growing exponentially; this is the perfect time to join the team to create a huge impact. You will get the chance to work directly with the founders (experience includes Harvard Business School, McKinsey, and Google) along with a diverse set of colleagues and brands. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and accelerate your learning and growth.
The team is spread across the world with a portion of the team based out of New York. We are open to candidates from all over the world with the right experience. The expectation is to work in Eastern Hours and have the ability to work remotely.
The role's main focus is to build the business operations function as we grow while executing the operational needs related to inventory management. Responsibilities include:
- Work on strategic operational projects to support business objectives
- Internally coordinate with fulfillment, sales, and marketing to plan for inventory needs (ensure we have enough on hand across different sales and geographic channels)
- Manage procurement process (calculate quantities of materials, enter and manage POs and invoices, initiate payments, track and ensure all materials are ready for production)
- Manage inventory shipments (for materials & products, from production site to 3pl, 3pl to distributors)
- Manage products across different channels and maintain internal databases
- Support with month-end financial statements
- Has a startup mindset, enjoys learning new things, takes ownership, is a team player
- Has a good command of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in accounting, & business preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Email the following to email@example.com:
- Email title: Interested in "Business Operations Specialist/Manager”
- Cover letter covering the following points:
1. Why does this role excite you?
2. Relevant experience
3. Key strengths
4. Aspirations for the future
Moment is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team as Ambassadors (part of our Ashwagandha club). We are looking for passionate individuals who embody our brand and can effectively put Moment on the shelf of every famous retailer.
As an Ambassador, you will collaborate closely with our teams, actively participating in in-store retail demos & various in-market events.
- The most important responsibility in any role at an early-stage startup is to be aligned with the company's vision & to be intrinsically motivated to make a difference which brings us to the most important responsibility: Love Moment
- Managing in-store demos: Conduct engaging demos at retail locations.
- Educating customers: Provide in-depth product knowledge and share the compelling story behind Moment.
- Monitoring feedback: Collect and analyze customer feedback, while keeping track of the success of demos and events.
- Representing Moment at retail events: Set up event spaces, showcase products, and offer samples to consumers. Facilitating local product drops.
- Customer service and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop and leverage relations.
- Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to adapt to new environments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to commit 3-20 hours per week.
- Availability to travel and work on weekends.
- Must have access to a car and reliable transportation.
Join us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
click here to submit your application
digital marketing intern
- You're a college student or a recent graduate.
- You're on top of social media trends and have a strong understanding of the social media space.
- You love to create content and edit videos.
- You're excited to support with other marketing projects to drive growth and build brand presence.
- You have great understanding of influencer marketing and love relationship building.
- You're very creative and love the have fun with copywriting and visual design (Canva).
Join us by sending an email to email@example.com